Your construction management team is not only responsible for the success of the project at hand; We are a partner in business that is dedicated to your success and the support of your long-term needs & goals. As your CM partner, we focus all of our resources to help you meet your goals as an owner as well as the overall goals of the project.
- Subcontractor selection & qualification
- Interface with adjacent departments or properties
- Final phase & logistics including construction activities rules
- Value engineering / design cost management / constructability review
- Subcontractor bidding / bid analysis to client
- Develop and finalize guaranteed maximum price and potential options
Pre-Construction Capital Projections
The experienced GenCon team will provide effective and insightful budget proposals so that clients can effectively manage capital and reach their goals for growth and improvement in their industry through efficient construction practices. Early stage budgets tend to drive complex business initiatives and demand accuracy of these budgets.
The goal of this phase is to facilitate the occupancy and turnover of the finished and fully commissioned project to the user group and appropriate maintenance department (facilities operations, housing and hospitality etc.). Through the use of a systematic set of tools and close out documents, your GenCon team continues to ensure that this phase is completed as thoughtfully and thoroughly as it began.