Owner’s representative services provide assistance and guidance to the owner in the development, management, and coordination of the project from initiation to post occupancy.
The benefit of partnering with GenCon as your Owner’s Representative is simple: we assist you in delivering a project that is within budget and on schedule, while creating a productive and positive experience for all of the project team members.
- Owner’s representation of sale of local hospital – $25 Million (2014)
- Owner’s representation of purchase of local medical office building – $13 Million (2014)
- Scope included feasibility studies of existing infrastructure and 1-15 year capital outlays necessary to maintain properties
Local Medical Group
- Consulted capital projects/corporate real estate team on overall MOB construction operations (~$10 Million). Scope included, but was not limited to design process, physician acquisitions/client meetings, business plan analysis, medical equipment procurement and installation.
- Acted as agent for client in design process with physicians to ensure all FFE and workflows aligned with their practices.
- Worked with independent landlords and developers to ensure client’s needs were addressed in a timely fashion
- Worked with local utilities to address necessary upgrades (e.g. radiology)
- Worked with independent architects and engineers to determine values, schedules and deficiencies